Discussion topic: Serve under the street was burnt in Sintering Close

This message was authored by TamIce This message was authored by: TamIce

Serve under the street was burnt in Sintering Close

The under street serve was burnt while road construction on 18 Jan 2024

And I have book service on 19, and the engineer was work from 19th till now to replace all the fiber from serve to each house

The engineer was work next door today

But he didn't found my job order which still have a Order on the Sky app.

I reported to sky, but they still need to book an order again on coming Tuesday, how ridiculous was i

All Replies

TamIce
Topic Author
This message was authored by TamIce This message was authored by: TamIce

Re: Serve under the street was burnt in Sintering Close

About the internet in Sintering Close, it's ridiculous with Sky, I already told them on Thursday, and have engineer on Friday.
As per Sky app, it's still have no record the problem cause in public area, it's still told to check the modem.
As I spoke with the engineer on Friday, all need to replace the fiber from serve to our house. And the engineer work from Friday till today.
My neighbor which next to me both get online today, but the engineer today morning come to my house and told me he didnt have my sky order to fix mine, and told me better to call the Sky to follow up. So I call the Sky this morning in front of the engineer, and engineer also told Sky what happen, however Sky reply me need to rearrange an engineer to check again on coming Tuesday in the earliest day. It's so unbelievable.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion