Discussion topic: Router has green lights. Wifi says "connected without internet"

This message was authored by MorrisseyE This message was authored by: MorrisseyE

Router has green lights. Wifi says "connected without internet"

Wifi was activated today. Router has 3 green lights. When i connect it says connected without internet.

All Replies

This message was authored by SAM1937 This message was authored by: SAM1937

Re: Router has green lights. Wifi says "connected without internet"

Same thiing is happening to me.

MorrisseyE
Topic Author
This message was authored by MorrisseyE This message was authored by: MorrisseyE

I got told i'll get a call back either tomorrow or wednesday. Not great when you work from home.

I hear you, pretty much in the middle of a work project, and now flicking between toggling my phone's data and resetting the wifi. Have switched the router on and off a few times, and wifi works for 5 mins or so before going down again. Hopefuly they'll sort soon.

MorrisseyE
Topic Author

So i had a text today saying it was fixed, it wasnt. I called again they said all they can do is send me a new router or i oayba monthly subscription of £6pm which allows them to send an engineer out to me.......what a load of crap

Sorry to hear this - you shouldn't have to pay for a new router,  surely this is a technical issue they are responsible for(?)

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion