Discussion topic: Our broadband and phone are down. No ligh on internet and orange light on voice, power & WiFi green

This message was authored by PaulC2 This message was authored by: PaulC2

Our broadband and phone are down. No ligh on internet and orange light on voice, power & WiFi green

Our broadband and phone are down. No light on internet and orange light on voice, power & WiFi both green lights. Broadband was fine last night. I've unplugged connections and reconnected but internet still dead. Openreach socket lights appear all good.

If you can look into this asap.

(Removed)

Moderator Note: Removed peronal details

All Replies

This message was authored by CAH2024 This message was authored by: CAH2024

Re: Our broadband and phone are down. No ligh on internet and orange light on voice, power & WiF

Our router is showing exactly the same and have rebooted several time - Southampton Area

This message was authored by Sarahm3 This message was authored by: Sarahm3

Re: Our broadband and phone are down. No ligh on internet and orange light on voice, power & WiF

Mine went off yesterday morning 2 orange lights on box. Tried switching off but no luck. Still not on this morning 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sarahm3 @PaulC2 @CAH2024 open the My Sky app over a mobile connection run the connection test which should tell you if there is a known fault affecting your line. If there isn't call Sky to report the issue.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by CAH2024 This message was authored by: CAH2024

No issues, cant identify router

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion