Discussion topic: No internet

This message was authored by Lloyd6 This message was authored by: Lloyd6

No internet

image.jpg

image.jpg

No WiFi internet in the house. 

black sky box has no light for internet, voice is orange. Power and WiFi are green. 

Streaming has been interrupted a few times in last last day or 2 when network dropped. 

hardware and cables have not been touched except to reset everything. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Shannon101 This message was authored by: Shannon101

Re: No internet

exact same issue here. 
my WiFi has been rubbish for a few weeks, dropping every week but after a reset comes back on. 

been resetting / rebooting the hub for the last 30mins and no luck 

been on hold to sky and now I've been cut off 

This message was authored by Shannon101 This message was authored by: Shannon101

exact same issue here. 
my WiFi has been rubbish for a few weeks, dropping every week but after a reset comes back on. 

been resetting / rebooting the hub for the last 30mins and no luck 

been on hold to sky and now I've been cut off 

This message was authored by MatthewMills This message was authored by: MatthewMills

I've had the same problem since about 8:30pm tonight

This message was authored by Abiax This message was authored by: Abiax

Same issue! £140 a month can't watch a single episode on anything cos the internet is shocking!!!! Cancelling the lot 

This message was authored by rabski12 This message was authored by: rabski12

Same here in West Yorkshire. 3 green lights and 1 orange. Only had fibre installed since last thursday
This message was authored by Cg71 This message was authored by: Cg71

Same, apparently it's issues in the south west of the country that have affected my internet. Not sure how as we live in the South East, right along the coast!! Been off about an hour now. App has finally registered an issue. However the tests it runs all says ok? Helpful 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion