Discussion topic: No Internet connection error cod MR04

This message was authored by Closethegap This message was authored by: Closethegap

No Internet connection error cod MR04

My wifi connection keeps dropping out with Sky. When I run a status check through sky.com it states everything is fine with the line and area. I have restarted the router several times and the connection comes back but after a couple of hours the issue happens again. We are finding this is happening a lot, and we have wifi controlled radiators, and these keep turning off!

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: No Internet connection error cod MR04

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Closethegap 

Is that mr104 ? Do you have sky q tv?

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
Closethegap
Topic Author
This message was authored by Closethegap This message was authored by: Closethegap

Yes. In setting internect connection is showing 'x' plugged out, press reset, does not help. Blue screen 'no jnternet connection'
This message was authored by Martin_r This message was authored by: Martin_r

Yes I'm having the same issue! Have rang sky numerous times and there useless! Apparently can't send and engineer out as I had one out last week and it still is on the system so can't have one until that appointment is cleared even though it's been and gone! Usless! 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion