Discussion topic: Moving Home its advising me to opt the SMS and its not much helpful

This message was authored by shafdanu This message was authored by: shafdanu

Moving Home its advising me to opt the SMS and its not much helpful

I am moving home and trying to reach the customer care . The recorded message say it cant help and sent SMS link and my phone is not able to download the MMS its trying to send across 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Moving Home its advising me to opt the SMS and its not much helpful

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@shafdanu 

Are you trying to book a home move or do you have a question ?

The tip when calling Sky is to say nothing when asked questions by the bot or stay on the phone if it asks you to go online.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
shafdanu
Topic Author
This message was authored by shafdanu This message was authored by: shafdanu

No, I think over the phone the help is not available and all they are referring to is SMS service. I am not sure what's the best way to contact them. Login into the app and select the moving home option ask me to call the number. On calling them I get an automated respose to follow the SMS link 

This message was authored by Bexxie This message was authored by: Bexxie

Hi,

When it sends you the SMS link it asks you would you like to follow this now at the end. Just say "no" and it will put you through to someone you can talk to.

I had to call many times last week and it always asked this after sending me the SMS message. After saying no I was always put through to someone (whether they helped or not was a different matter 😂).

Hope this helps!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion