Discussion topic: Missing hub/router

This message was authored by NickRoutledge This message was authored by: NickRoutledge

Missing hub/router

I have recieved a text to say My sky broadband is now live. But I haven’t revived hub/router. When will this arrive?

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Missing hub/router

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What does is say under www.sky.com/ordertracking?

When did you sign up to the service? If your hub hasn't been delivered before the switched over date you were given and nothing is appearing under the order tracking link you need to phone Sky and try and find out why.

You should have received emails about it being dispatched and due for delivery by whichever courier Sky were using to send the hub ( the courier service depends on the equipment and your location in the UK). 

You can call on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number. If you are in the ROI on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@NickRoutledge  Do you have  any information in track orders in my account about where your hub is and if it has been sent out yet?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by MikeyS11 This message was authored by: MikeyS11

I haven't got mine either, I've got a message to say my broadband is now active but looking at my orders page it says it'll be delivered on the 30th January which is 4 weeks after my activation! Yet people get sent 2 routers lol

Customer sevice have just said to wait till the 30th January. 

I can't believe someone from sky can't even order me a router manually, I wouldn't bother normally but I have medical equipment that's being monitored via a control center that uses the Internet. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion