Discussion topic: Lost broadband connection no TV channels

This message was authored by Navinder This message was authored by: Navinder

Lost broadband connection no TV channels

I've restarted and followed all the instructions but no luck. Any suggestions. How do I speak to someone ahhggrrr

Best Answers
This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966 Answer

Re: Lost broadband connection no TV channels

Phone sky, listen to the message,  after they ask you  if you  want  to  use the link say no  you will  then get to talk to someone  at sky , I do this all the time  and always  speak to a person 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966 Answer

Phone sky, listen to the message,  after they ask you  if you  want  to  use the link say no  you will  then get to talk to someone  at sky , I do this all the time  and always  speak to a person 

Navinder
Topic Author
This message was authored by Navinder This message was authored by: Navinder

Thank you so much. I took your advice and got the problem sorted within 10 mins! 

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

Glad to help, do this every time you need to phone them and you will  also get to speak to someone 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion