Discussion topic: Issues with WiFi network

This message was authored by person+121 This message was authored by: person+121

Issues with WiFi network

I have intermittent issues with my WiFi network where the mini boxes are losing connection. In the same time period I am also experiencing issues with my work laptop when using zoom.

i have checked many times and there is no issue with my broadband or speeds to the router. I have reset the entire network and connections to the router but still the same issues persist.

i attempted to call but got an automated message saying there is a problem with my at home set up. I have again followed the directions for reset and I am now directed here. I have logged into the site for checking router stats but I am now able to log in - either we my actual details or the factory setting details.  There is nowhere to contact. What am I supposed to do here?

All Replies

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Re: Issues with WiFi network

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @person+121 

Please post your router stats

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/td-p/2855717/jump...

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion