Discussion topic: Im an existing customer and i want help woth a better deal .after 1st of April please

This message was authored by Chris0211 This message was authored by: Chris0211

Im an existing customer and i want help woth a better deal .after 1st of April please

Current monthly bill is £34 and going up by £3 .50 on 1st of April to £37.50.  New customers are getting the same deal for £28 . Ive been a loyal customer for a long time please can I get some help with this . Kind regards 

All Replies

This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS

Re: Im an existing customer and i want help woth a better deal .after 1st of April please

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chris0211 If you want to negotiate a new deal you will haeve to call Sky, no one on the forum can action any discounts.

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Im an existing customer and i want help woth a better deal .after 1st of April please

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chris0211 

Depending on if you are in a discounted period you'll need to contact Sky and try to negotiate a new discount which will involve you agreeing to another 18 month deal.

You would have benefited from a new customer deal when you joined up. Comcast seem to want to attract new customers whilst sometimes losing current ones. If you move elsewhere, when that discounted deal ends you'll probably find yourself in the same boat and after 18 months Sky will class you as a new customer if you want to return.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion