Discussion topic: I want to cancel my sky broadband and stream

This message was authored by Claire411 This message was authored by: Claire411

I want to cancel my sky broadband and stream

I want to cancel my sky broadband and stream I'm thinking of going to another company

All Replies

This message was authored by Tiggy46 This message was authored by: Tiggy46

Re: I want to cancel my sky broadband and stream

@Claire411 

This is a customer forum, you're not speaking to customer services here.

Sky Broadband and Sky Talk
~ To cancel totally, or if you’re moving to a provider like Virgin Media or City Fibre etc who don’t use the Openreach set up, you'll have to contact Sky and give the required notice of 14 days, but if you are still in the initial 18 months deal Sky could impose cancellation charges. This link may help https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-broadband
If you are changing to another provider who also uses the Openreach infrastructure then join up with them and they should contact Sky on your behalf.
You’ll need to return any loaned router to Sky, so it’s important you get proof of posting and keep it indefinitely. Return packaging will be sent out to you near the end of the notice period.

This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS

Re: I want to cancel my sky broadband and stream

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Claire411 To cancel Sky stream you will have to call, for broadband if you are moving to another provider all you need to do is place an order, that will then start the cancellation process with Sky( this does not apply if moving to Virgin media or an alt net supplier, if moving to one of those you need to call Sky yourself to cancel).

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion