Discussion topic: I am trying to cancel my broadband as I moved to fibrus 4 months ago. And am paying for both.

This message was authored by hazelbank1 This message was authored by: hazelbank1

I am trying to cancel my broadband as I moved to fibrus 4 months ago. And am paying for both.

I am trying to cancel my broadband I am out of contract an moved to fibrus 4 months ago but am still paying for sky.  

cheers 

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: I am trying to cancel my broadband as I moved to fibrus 4 months ago. And am paying for both.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@hazelbank1  Did you inform Sky 4 months ago that you intended to cancel and move to your new provider?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: I am trying to cancel my broadband as I moved to fibrus 4 months ago. And am paying for both.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@hazelbank1 wrote:

moved to fibrus 4 months ago but am still paying for sky.  

Unfortunately that would be correct: Fibrus is an altnet ISP (laying their own optical infrastructure) and so such a move is not a 'switch' covered by the Ofcom system where the 'gaining' ISP notifies the 'losing' one (Sky)

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion