Discussion topic: I am having trouble connecting to-my National Lottery account? It states that i am outside the UK ?

This message was authored by 500Honda This message was authored by: 500Honda

I am having trouble connecting to-my National Lottery account? It states that i am outside the UK ?

I am situated in South Yorkshire but when i try and connect to the National Lottery it states that i am outside the UK, and i need to contact my Internet Service Provider (google mail) to resolve, as anyone else had this issue please?

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: I am having trouble connecting to-my National Lottery account? It states that i am outside the U

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@500HondaSwitch off your router for 30 minutes to gain a new public IP and see if this solves this issue for you.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: I am having trouble connecting to-my National Lottery account? It states that i am outside the U

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Highlinder wrote:

@500HondaSwitch off your router for 30 minutes

Might need to be longer, particularly if it's an FTTP connection.  IP addresses seem to be 'stickier' than they used to be*.

* i.e. WAN DHCP lease time is more than 3600 seconds

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion