Discussion topic: Hub being delivered to wrong address, same day as technician arrives. I'm overseas til the evening b

This message was authored by Luke92 This message was authored by: Luke92

Hub being delivered to wrong address, same day as technician arrives. I'm overseas til the evening b

Due a technician visit to set up Broadband Oct 9th. No hub yet.

Sky has inexplicably decided to post my hub to an address I no longer live at and never requested delivery to.

I can't get help online to change delivery address and am overseas til the evening of the 8th so don't want to spend a fortune being on hold for 20+ minutes to sort it over the phone. Royal Mail already tried delivering to my old empty address.

Is there any way to contact Sky to tell them I'd like my hub delivered to my home address and am not intending on sorting out my previous landlords' next tenants with mediocre internet speeds? No help from the WhatsApp or chatbot. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Hub being delivered to wrong address, same day as technician arrives. I'm overseas til the eveni

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Luke92 wrote:

Due a technician visit to set up Broadband Oct 9th. No hub yet.

The hub is normally sent out to arrive a couple of days before activation. 

Sky has inexplicably decided to post my hub to an address I no longer live at and never requested delivery to.

I can't get help online to change delivery address and am overseas til the evening of the 8th so don't want to spend a fortune being on hold for 20+ minutes to sort it over the phone. Royal Mail already tried delivering to my old empty address.

Is there any way to contact Sky to tell them I'd like my hub delivered to my home address and am not intending on sorting out my previous landlords' next tenants with mediocre internet speeds? No help from the WhatsApp or chatbot. 

Unless you've now called and resolved this you could try Facebook or Twitter (or whatever it's called this week). 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion