Discussion topic: Homepod Mini cannot connect to Sky Broadband

This message was authored by jes1014 This message was authored by: jes1014

Homepod Mini cannot connect to Sky Broadband

We have just moved to Sky for broadband in Feb. Our broadband came live on the 21st and I have been utterly disappointed. First was that the Discovery+ they offered was only basic, second was our homepod mini not connecting or unable to connect to the WiFi. Third is when I tried opening this forum on a normal browser it wont load. My main concern is will there ever be a chance our homepod minis be able to connect to our Sky broadband? I saw threads from Decemeber but it looks like it hasnt been resolved. We just started on our 18 months contract and it seems more problems are coming. Anyone here knows how they managed to connect their homepod minis? 

All Replies

This message was authored by JimM1 This message was authored by: JimM1

Re: Homepod Mini cannot connect to Sky Broadband

@jes1014 As it appears the homepod issue is ongoing but the thread highlighted below gives what some users have found as a temporary solution at present, bit off reading but you can jump to near the end and follow hope it helps. You never know yours may work when you set it up.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/Apple-HomePod-Won-t-Connect-to-WiFi/td-p/4497671

jes1014
Topic Author
This message was authored by jes1014 This message was authored by: jes1014

Re: Homepod Mini cannot connect to Sky Broadband

Hi! Thank you for this. I have used our wifi extender as what the others on the thread advised and I have managed to connect my homepod mini in it.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion