Discussion topic: Homeless accommodation

This message was authored by sharonsept79 This message was authored by: sharonsept79

Homeless accommodation

My house sale fell through and the house I am living in has sold and I need to go into a homeless house. I have three children who require an internet connection for homework and the tv we have is a sky glass one. Can I get temporary internet or a 4g hub to put me on?

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Homeless accommodation

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@sharonsept79  Sky don't do short term broadband deals, nor do they provide 4G hubs, you may need to soirce this from a Mobile Broadband provider.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

sharonsept79
Topic Author
This message was authored by sharonsept79 This message was authored by: sharonsept79

Thank you 

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@sharonsept79 

You'd need a cellular hotspot, preferably not locked to a particular network, and then a SIM with a generous data allowance: even at HD, streaming to Glass uses several gigabytes per hour.  As @GD1 indicates, Sky Mobile doesn't stock such devices.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion