Discussion topic: Hi I have new broadband. But it is not connecting. Saying can’t find address.

This message was authored by Bubbletimes This message was authored by: Bubbletimes

Hi I have new broadband. But it is not connecting. Saying can’t find address.

Hi there 

I have issues with connecting to broadband via phone line. I've added a phone line filter device and still not connecting. It is detecting my account name / wifi name. But no internet. 
'please help. 

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Hi I have new broadband. But it is not connecting. Saying can’t find address.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Bubbletimes 

If today is the activation date then data may not start flowing until after midnight: the automated text is typically somewhat premature.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Mac17723 This message was authored by: Mac17723

Re: Hi I have new broadband. But it is not connecting. Saying can’t find address.

I have no WiFi connection. It says all broadband and tv are connected but no internet!! I've tried all the recommended steps to take but still nothing and sky are not responding 

This message was authored by BallySingh This message was authored by: BallySingh

Is your ONT box (the little white box next to the hub) showing a red light underneath the "los" label? me and my neighbours are having the same issue, our internet has been down since yesterday 10pm.

This message was authored by Mac17723 This message was authored by: Mac17723

I don't have an ONT box? If you mean the one which attaches the telephone line then no, there is no light at all

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion