Discussion topic: Fibre issue - Connection dropped last night

This message was authored by Skylark This message was authored by: Skylark

Fibre issue - Connection dropped last night

My Sky fibre is down, the LOS light is red meaning external issue. Followed all guides and no joy so issue is external to all equipment in the house. Connection failed at approx 9:30pm 01/03/24
Makes it difficult when you can't get contact with anyone at Sky other than the self help robot that just sends you round in circles after telling you that there is a fault.

I just need to report the fibre needs fixing as it is not the router or power etc. So frustrating trying to get anywhere with this!

Best Answers
This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966 Answer

Re: Fibre issue - Connection dropped last night

Follow  this to get to speak to  an advisor,  ring  sky go through  the messages when it says we have sent you a link would  you  like  to  use  it  say  no  then after  questions  you will get put through  to an advisor I do this when ever I ring them

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Skylark  Your other post was escalated to Sky and they have now sent you that invatation.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966 Answer

Follow  this to get to speak to  an advisor,  ring  sky go through  the messages when it says we have sent you a link would  you  like  to  use  it  say  no  then after  questions  you will get put through  to an advisor I do this when ever I ring them

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion