Discussion topic: Contact number for internet problems

This message was authored by scousemouse199 This message was authored by: scousemouse199

Contact number for internet problems

I had no inernet for a while yesterday, but it seems to be resolved now.  I realised that I had no way of finding a number to call to ask SKY for help.  I don't have a mobile telephone as an alternative way of accessing the internet.  I tried to find a number that I could keep on hand and use my landline, but I couldn't find one.  

How do I get in touch with SKY if it happens again?  There must be a telephone number.

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Contact number for internet problems

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@scousemouse199  Where is your phone plugged into? Is it into the wall or into the back of the router?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@scousemouse199 

Dial 150 from your uk sky landline

Or

Contact sky as below

Follow the link and choose need more help

https://www.sky.com/help/home/

If in the Republic of Ireland go to the bottom of the page and change the flag to Republic of Ireland

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@cookiemonsteruk  Trying to figure out if they have Internet calls or they have a standard phone line still.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by TravellerAlex This message was authored by: TravellerAlex

@scousemouse199  Sky customer services number is "0333 759 1018"
good luck 
Store it  in your Mobile or landline contacts,  I've had difficulty digging it out in the past 
Always make sure you have "time" to make the call  as the queues are always long. Theres no call back service  

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion