Discussion topic: Cancel

This message was authored by Only47 This message was authored by: Only47

Cancel

Morning spoke sky last week to stop my switching to virgin and they said yes everything will be ok and someone will call you back before Monday. They have just switched my internet off !! I work from home so need internet 

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Cancel

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Only47 this is going to get messy as it sounds like your call was either too late to stop Openreach disconnecting your line or simply was not followed through. Getting the service reconnected, however, isnt simple and will require a new order on Openreach which will probably take 14 days to be actioned. To help I am escalating your post to I can the Sky team who support the forum who should be in touch soon to offer you a private chat session to get this sorted. Keep an eye onnthe forum as if you miss the message just click the chat icon which will be added to the forum pages for you to use.saving a long phone call.

Best if luck.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Only47
Topic Author

Got a email say it's not to late to leave. So called them that day. Within 5 lady said everything is fine will match the price. Then said said would call back in a day to make sure everything was fine she never did had call again and man said it's all in the notes someone will call within 72hrs ?? Nothing. Should I just go with BT if they can get my internet on quicker 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Only47 

Going with another isp usually has a time frame of a minimum of 10 working days. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Only47
Topic Author

Thanks 

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. If the service has already been cancelled then we won't be able to do anything through messaging as we cannot place orders, but we’ve sent an invite to @Only47 to chat to see if this is the case.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion