Discussion topic: Activated but no internet

This message was authored by Csaba1 This message was authored by: Csaba1

Activated but no internet

We have moved in recently into our new flat and Sky got activated yesterday morning (got a text from both Openreach and Sky that its up and running) but still no internet. Green light on Power and Wifi but no light on internet (sometimes an orange light comes on flashing for a few seconds then its gone). 

I have done the diagnostics and everything was fine there, then called Sky who also did the tests and said they would hand it over to the back office team but I have still not heard anything about any engineer coming out. 

Anyone having the same issue? Can we escalate this any quicker? 

Very annoying as the flat is like a bunker, so barely any network without wifi.

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Activated but no internet

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Csaba1 I have escalated your post to Sky who may be in touch with you regarding this via a private message on this forum or an email to you, both of which will invite you to a private chat.

More information about this process can be found in the link below.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Activated but no internet

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Csaba1  an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion