Discussion topic: Has anyone ever been able to contact SKY through the messenger option or am I just unlucky

This message was authored by TJ+54 This message was authored by: TJ+54

Has anyone ever been able to contact SKY through the messenger option or am I just unlucky

IMG_0404.jpeg

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Has anyone ever been able to contact SKY through the messenger option or am I just unlucky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I have seen posts from others who have successfully contacted Sky via it so if you have tried it multiple times perhaps calling will be the only option.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Has anyone ever been able to contact SKY through the messenger option or am I just unlucky

@TJ+54 

Is there a medical reason or disability that prevents you contacting Sky by other means? If there is we can point you in the direction of the Accessibility Team where there are other ways to contact.

Otherwise is your issue something we can advise on? 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Daniel0210  The image looks like it's from the accessibility contact options as there is Live signing, something not normally available on the standard contact page.  🙂

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Good spot @GD1 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
TJ+54
Topic Author

It's 1 of 4 options available on the My SKY app and it never seems available when I try so I do not really u derstand why it's put there as an option 

TJ+54
Topic Author

Same again today,that's every day this week I've tried and the message option is unavailable.Tried higher up the line of command,no better firstly they are unable or will not read the emails sent and secondly they reply inappropriately and a promise to get in touch but fail to do so.This is not a one off this is a continual policy they seem to adopt it's unacceptable and something needs to be done.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Just tried it myself - all options apart from live signing are currently open.

TJ+54
Topic Author

Nope 

TJ+54
Topic Author

IMG_0423.png

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@TJ+54  I'm afraid you'll need to keep checking during the hours shown.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

How are you getting to that screen? Mine looks different (and chat is still available).

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Mark39 

Possibly this one:

https://www.sky.com/help/home/accessibility-information/accessibility-info-policies/accessibility-in...

Chat with us is showing as being open for me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion