Discussion topic: Credit balance refund

This message was authored by Joanna44 This message was authored by: Joanna44

Credit balance refund

I have a credit balance on my account and would like a refund, also awaiting compensation for a long outage.  Sat on hold for 1 hour 15 and then got cut off.  Any other way of contacting sky? Email got returned.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Credit balance refund

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Joanna44 by default compensation amounts sre held as credits against future bills. In some circumstances you can getvthese paid into your bank account but you will have to call. Normally call waits arecquite short but the lines have been exceptionally busy following mobile outages and many people having broadband issues due to the weather. 

Sky dontvusecemail and the online chat agents cannot deal with payments unfortunately.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Joanna44 wrote:

I have a credit balance on my account and would like a refund, 

What it the credit that you currently have on your account from ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Joanna44
Topic Author
This message was authored by Joanna44 This message was authored by: Joanna44

They took a direct debit after my account was cancelled and have credited it back 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Joanna44 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this, so if the bubble hasn't appeared by 7pm it will be tomorrow that they will contact you by it:

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @Joanna44.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion