Discussion topic: Ent OS 1.3

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: OS 1.3

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Adz6794  In that case I've removed the image due to this.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Adz6794 This message was authored by: Adz6794

Thank you and apologies 

Super+Anthony
Topic Author
This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

I do like the menu Home Screen. It's very different to Q, but quite modern, if that is the right word. 

This message was authored by amagluglug This message was authored by: amagluglug

Software update os 1.3

Sorry if I'm late to the party but has OS 1.3 started rolling out? 

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

Re: Software update os 1.3

@amagluglug wrote:

Allegedly, yes. 

Super+Anthony
Topic Author
This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

It's rolling out in batches. Am still on 1.2 but I know these things take time. Will be interesting to see the changes

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Re: Software update os 1.3

@amagluglug wrote:

Not yet .... the original advertised release was may ....so still time yet !

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by Jon+Reeve This message was authored by: Jon+Reeve

Entertainment 1.3

Have I missed this update? Wasn't it meant to be coming in May? Keen to test this low latency channel for live football. Was hoping it would be out for the cup final tomorrow. Any news?

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

Re: Entertainment 1.3

I have got it yet either, and I was wondering  if I had missed  it to, I am in kent

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@Jon+Reeve  The rollout hasn't started yet but there is still time for the rollout to start in May 🤞 but it is running out.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

So the press release from Sky said it was rolling out from May (still a week left 😄) and  rollouts are done in small batches so it's possible that it may not make it to the majority of customers until mid to late June.

Also not all the features promoted in the press release will likely be available at the initial rollout of the OS, some of these features may  get  turned on at a later date over the summer to help avoid any unexpected issues from cropping up.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Jon+Reeve  The Low latency channels exist on 921 (HD) & 922 (UHD) they are test channels currently

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Jon+Reeve This message was authored by: Jon+Reeve

@GD1 wrote:

@Jon+Reeve  The Low latency channels exist on 921 (HD) & 922 (UHD) they are test channels currently

Ooh, thanks for that info. Wonder if they will be showing the cup final tomorrow.

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Jon+Reeve wrote:

@GD1 wrote:

Ooh, thanks for that info. Wonder if they will be showing the cup final tomorrow.

@Jon+Reeve the low latency test on those channels is just for Sky Sports Main Event, so whatever Sky are broadcasting on Main Event will be available on thw low latency stream.

Currently the low latency roll out will only be for Sky Sports Main Event, with i believe the versions for the other Sky Sports channels coming by the end of the year.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Neil+Essex This message was authored by: Neil+Essex

No. The cup final is on BBC 1 and ITV

@Jon+Reeve 

================================
Sky Stream x2 Pucks
Sky Ultimate TV & Netflix
Sky UHD & Dolby Atmos
Sky Whole Home
Sky Sports Complete Pack
TNT Sports
Sky Cinema
MUTV
Ad Skipping
Virgin Media Broadband Gig1

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion