Discussion topic: iPhone 15

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by robinson2389 This message was authored by: robinson2389

Re: iPhone 15 - all enquiries

@miasmumma  Hilopfuy will be 3 weeks then. Order tracking still just says coming soon......

This message was authored by miasmumma This message was authored by: miasmumma

Yeah mines has said that since 15th September 😢 i notice this morning the order now stock is back to sitting at "more than 4 weeks"... Better than when it said 8-10 weeks but still ridiculous that pre orders haven't even been fulfilled yet 😢 @robinson2389 

---------------
Iphone 15 Pro Max
Natural Titanium 256gb
15/09 2.17pm
This message was authored by Knightshadow111 This message was authored by: Knightshadow111

Had a text last week saying the phone will be delivered by 09/10/2023 and called this morning and was told that dpd will update systems at 9am and I should recieve a text and email but have not received either ... don't think I will be receiving the phone.

ordered the IPhone 15 Pro Max Natural Titanium 256gb

This message was authored by miasmumma This message was authored by: miasmumma

Im waiting on exact same phone and was verbally  told id have it by tomorrow 10th and would recieve tracking info today.. But iv never jad a text or email since my actual order confirmation on 15/09.  @Knightshadow111  when did u order x

---------------
Iphone 15 Pro Max
Natural Titanium 256gb
15/09 2.17pm
This message was authored by Adeyeye+M This message was authored by: Adeyeye+M

Sky is so annoying. I ordered 15PM Natural Titanium on the 15/09 @16:00. Got a confirmation email saying it will be delivered on 06/10, hence I got a ticket to go on vacation for 10/10 hoping I will travel with my new phone.

I called Sky on 07/10 and was told it will be delivered on the 13th and called again this morning to be very sure of this date so I could reschedule my flight ticket for 14/10.

The customer care told me the phone is already with DPD but they could not get a tracking number. He told me to call DPD and give them my name, post code and delivery date which I did and to my greatest surprise, DPD said THEY HAVE NO DELIVERY for for that address for the whole of this week.

I called Sky back and was told the phone is out of stock and not sure if I will get it on the 13th.

[content removed]

Moderator note: language removed

This message was authored by GadgetsGamer This message was authored by: GadgetsGamer

@Adeyeye+M wrote:

Sky is so annoying. I ordered 15PM Natural Titanium on the 15/09 @16:00. Got a confirmation email saying it will be delivered on 06/10, hence I got a ticket to go on vacation for 10/10 hoping I will travel with my new phone.

I called Sky on 07/10 and was told it will be delivered on the 13th and called again this morning to be very sure of this date so I could reschedule my flight ticket for 14/10.

The customer care told me the phone is already with DPD but they could not get a tracking number. He told me to call DPD and give them my name, post code and delivery date which I did and to my greatest surprise, DPD said THEY HAVE NO DELIVERY for for that address for the whole of this week.

I called Sky back and was told the phone is out of stock and not sure if I will get it on the 13th.

[content removed]

Moderator note: language removed

@Adeyeye+M one thing we've learned here, is to never trust what sky are telling you. 

————————————————————————————-

iPhone 15 Pro Max | 256GB | Natural Titanium
This message was authored by GadgetsGamer This message was authored by: GadgetsGamer

Also, still no comms here, so far. 🎉

————————————————————————————-

iPhone 15 Pro Max | 256GB | Natural Titanium
This message was authored by Maylin This message was authored by: Maylin

Order 22 September and no update yet

Don't have update about my  order!! I did the order 22 September!! Iphone 15 pro max !! What happen with this website! So strange

This message was authored by Ta2 This message was authored by: Ta2

@miasmumma  
at least we're still going strong I knew if I decided to go for a normal pro or plus I'd hate myself after

This message was authored by Knightshadow111 This message was authored by: Knightshadow111

I ordered on the 15th confirmation at 14:05.

i ordered 2 

1 Black Titanium 256 15 Pro Max

1 Natural Titanium 256 15 Pro Max

This message was authored by Prithi23 This message was authored by: Prithi23

IPhone 15 pro max order

Hello,

I have ordered Iphone 15pro max on 28 Sep 2023, but I could not see any update on the order list, It says contact the sky for more details. However I have signed the document and received the agreement aswel. Please update me on this 

This message was authored by Ta2 This message was authored by: Ta2

@Knightshadow111 

I have the exact same order but done it at 9pm

This message was authored by Kirsty+S27 This message was authored by: Kirsty+S27

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all,

As stated by others this is a public forum and recent discussions are veering off topic therefore thread is now locked. 

Kirsty

Community Manager
This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all,

We apologise and appreciate this is really frustrating for you all. Unfortunately, we have had to lock this thread as there's chat about setting up WhatsApp groups to discuss orders, this isn't something we can facilitate, as you can imagine. 

We will continue to feedback all your comments from the Community into the business but any comments that do not adhere to our Community guidelines will either be moderated or removed, these aren't only to keep the forum running as efficiently as we can but are in place to protect you as our users.

Thanks,

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion