Discussion topic: unable to see my package online ive tried every thing it keeps flashing up as its your fault not min

This message was authored by peggy15 This message was authored by: peggy15

unable to see my package online ive tried every thing it keeps flashing up as its your fault not min

IVE TRIED ALL WAYS TO ACCESS MY PACKAGE AND SEE MY DEVICES ON LINE,,KEEP  BEING IMFORMED ITS YOUR FAULT NOT MINE AND TO TRY LATER IVE BEEN TRYING FOR THREE WEEKS NOW,,PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: unable to see my package online ive tried every thing it keeps flashing up as its your fault not

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@peggy15  Please don't SHOUT!   You're not talking to Sky, this is a customer helps customer forum therefore no action will be taken on the back of a forum post. Even if you scream at the top of your lungs.

Hve you cleared your browser cache?  Have you tried a different browser? Have you tried it in provate/Incognito mode on your browser.

Do you have the MySky app on your phone/tablet?  Can you access your account using the app?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

peggy15
Topic Author
This message was authored by peggy15 This message was authored by: peggy15

Re: unable to see my package online ive tried every thing it keeps flashing up as its your fault not

thanks for your reply yep ive tried everything very frustrated

This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

• Windows 10, Edge browser and InPrivate window works every time for me.
Passing on the tips I have learned in over 23 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion