Discussion topic: error trying to get on web site

This message was authored by sparky678911 This message was authored by: sparky678911

error trying to get on web site

Hi for a while now i am having trouble access my account on web sites not matter what i do i get the error in picture no mateer which part of my account i go to thankssky web error.jpg

hello

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Re: error trying to get on web site

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As it's working ok in InPrivate mode, it indicates that it's a cache issue (cookies, history etc) that's causing the error.

To get it to work in normal mode, you'll need to clear your browsing data. Use the same three dots, then Settings, then Privacy, Search and Services where you'll find the 'clear' option. Close any sky website pages before doing it.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Have you tried using your browser's privacy/incognito mode? 

sparky678911
Topic Author
This message was authored by sparky678911 This message was authored by: sparky678911

not sure how do i do that

hello
sparky678911
Topic Author

sorry being a bit think yes that has been tryed i have no trouble with anyother websites just this one

hello
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Looks like you're using Microsoft Edge: click on the three dots at the top right, and select new InPrivate window.

sparky678911
Topic Author

ok so that work so do i have to use that ever time

hello
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

As it's working ok in InPrivate mode, it indicates that it's a cache issue (cookies, history etc) that's causing the error.

To get it to work in normal mode, you'll need to clear your browsing data. Use the same three dots, then Settings, then Privacy, Search and Services where you'll find the 'clear' option. Close any sky website pages before doing it.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion