Discussion topic: Complete your profile

This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

Complete your profile

TechmanagerMal_0-1629384631572.png

I am seeing this at login via Edge on Win 10 PC, however, my account is complete including the profile picture and a little about myself.

TechmanagerMal_1-1629384718304.png

It is the same on another device with a different browser but OK if I sign in to InPrivate mode via Edge on Win 10 PC.

Passing on the tips I have learned in over 23 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

Best Answers
TechmanagerMal
Topic Author
This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal Answer

Re: Complete your profile

@Mark-Br wrote:

Update: this is linked to a known community bug. Work is underway to identify a fix, no ETA at this time.

• In Edge on a Win 10 PC I used Reset settings in the Settings menu and all returned to normal.
Passing on the tips I have learned in over 23 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

TechmanagerMal
Topic Author
This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

@TechmanagerMal wrote:

I am seeing this at login via Edge on Win 10 PC, however, my account is complete including the profile picture and a little about myself.

It is the same on another device with a different browser but OK if I sign in to InPrivate mode via Edge on Win 10 PC.

• @Chloe-W22 For the attention of Community Managers please?

TechmanagerMal
Topic Author

@TechmanagerMal wrote:

@TechmanagerMal wrote:

• @Chloe-W22 For the attention of Community Managers please?

• ETA - there is therefore no recent notification information.

This message was authored by Mark-Br This message was authored by: Mark-Br

Cheers @TechmanagerMal, I've passed on your feedback. 🙂

Mark
Community Manager

This message was authored by Mark-Br This message was authored by: Mark-Br

Update: this is linked to a known community bug. Work is underway to identify a fix, no ETA at this time.

Mark
Community Manager

TechmanagerMal
Topic Author
This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal Answer

@Mark-Br wrote:

• In Edge on a Win 10 PC I used Reset settings in the Settings menu and all returned to normal.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion