Discussion topic: Chronological order as appose to chaos.

This message was authored by angry+bryan This message was authored by: angry+bryan

Chronological order as appose to chaos.

When looking at previous posts for answers to the questions you may have regarding Sky there is no chronological order to the postings. Todays posts are often followed by posts years  old which may have outdated information which is irelevant to todays procedures.  Excellent so I have made a posting which no one from Sky will read,but at least I have practiced my typing skills so this exercise hasn't been an absolute waste on my time. And the point of this website?. Beats me.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Chronological order as appose to chaos.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@angry+bryan  Posts are listed by last responded to, so if people respond to aged threads there is very little anyone can do.  However all recently responded to threads will be at the top of the forum.

The search bar will return all threads that contain the search words you input, but the newest should be at the top of the list.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Chronological order as appose to chaos.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@angry+bryan wrote:

Todays posts are often followed by posts years  old which may have outdated information which is irelevant to todays procedures.

From what you have set it might be that you have a different display order for the post set within your settings here:

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-preferences:linear-format

If you use the default of oldest first then as it says the oldest post will be at the top with the newer at the bottom.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion