Discussion topic: Increase in fees

This message was authored by LindaJJJJ This message was authored by: LindaJJJJ

Increase in fees

I love my Sky Q and was planning on renewing on 12th March when my contract is up. Currently paying £47 for basic package including Netflix and broadband. Best I have been offered is £72 for the same deal. Gutted that I may have to leave sky after being a customer for years. Yet a new customer would get this package for £39. Do you think they will try to keep my business or are they genuinely not interested ? 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename Answer

Re: Increase in fees

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@LindaJJJJ wrote:

I love my Sky Q and was planning on renewing on 12th March when my contract is up. Currently paying £47 for basic package including Netflix and broadband. Best I have been offered is £72 for the same deal. Gutted that I may have to leave sky after being a customer for years. Yet a new customer would get this package for £39. Do you think they will try to keep my business or are they genuinely not interested ? 

You won't know until you phone Sky and open negotiations with them.

I am just another Sky customer!

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename Answer

@LindaJJJJ wrote:

You won't know until you phone Sky and open negotiations with them.

LindaJJJJ
Topic Author
This message was authored by LindaJJJJ This message was authored by: LindaJJJJ

Had already phoned Sky and that's how I found out about the increase to £72. They said it should have been £89. So it seems £72  is the best deal they can offer. Now considering EE TV for £51 per month......

This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename

@LindaJJJJ wrote:

Had already phoned Sky and that's how I found out about the increase to £72. They said it should have been £89. So it seems £72  is the best deal they can offer. Now considering EE TV for £51 per month......

When did you speak with them? Best time is within the last 31 days of your current deal period.  If they won't offer better, then inform them that you intend to cancel your contract & see if they will do any better.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion