Discussion topic: please could to add smallville season 1-10 to sky thank you

This message was authored by Natalie+haycco+k This message was authored by: Natalie+haycco+k

please could to add smallville season 1-10 to sky thank you

Hi could you please add smallville season 1-10 to sky box set I been wanting to watch this for ages thank you

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: please could to add smallville season 1-10 to sky thank you

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Natalie+haycco+k You aren’t talking to Sky. We are customers like you and I’m afraid they won’t contact you as the result of your post on here. I suggest you email the Viewer Relations Team at viewerR@sky.uk 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by LGUser This message was authored by: LGUser

@Natalie+haycco+k  I don't know about some channel on Sky brodcasting Smallville, but you can buy the entire show from Apple TV for £45.99.

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

To be honest I think there more chance of the BBC acquiring it for iPlayer than Sky 

This message was authored by LGUser This message was authored by: LGUser

@Timelord2018 wrote:

To be honest I think there more chance of the BBC acquiring it for iPlayer than Sky 

I was talking about it being broadcast by some channel that Sky carries.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion