Discussion topic: Tennis on sky in 24

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Tennis on sky in 24

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@EastbourneWTA wrote:

I paid another £20 for sky Tennis  on my nowtv account. but its horrible. I still cant record and watch later, wifes missing her programs!!  

NowTV on box, stick or app has never had 'recording' (local or cloud) : historically that's always been one of the main distinctions between it and a full-cost Sky-branded television system, and partly explains why Now remains a separate operation within Sky Group.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by PhilHampson-Sky This message was authored by: PhilHampson-Sky

Slightly off topic for a Sky Forum but relevant to tennis fans.

There is free tennis to watch via the ATP Tour site albeit at Challenger level.

However you sometimes get some well known players in these events - Dan Evans & Andy Murray are both playing this week in the Bordeaux tournament.

The link for this is atptour.com/en/challenger-tour/challenger-tv

You can watch live matches and also replays, the thing  badly missing from Sky tennis.

I watch it on my TV using a Firestick.

This message was authored by Cam4 This message was authored by: Cam4

I'm not a sky subscriber but have a Now sub with Sports.

Was watching last night's Sabalenka versus Collins match and it was about 22.04 I came out of it and it was no longer an option for me to watch because the main stream was showing the Rome coverage for the next day and the bonus streams was showing the Hurkasz match.

Anyone else get this problem.  Basically if you leave the main stream and the programme time has lapsed, there's no way of getting back in.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion