Discussion topic: Tennis on sky in 24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by PhilHampson-Sky This message was authored by: PhilHampson-Sky

Re: Tennis on sky in 24

I set up the recording of Sky Sports Tennis for today, hoping to watch the Geneva Final tonight. However just got a few snippets amongst all the other matches today. So disappointing.

Checked Catch-up, just in case it was there amongst Finals. All I found was a Highlight which told me that Rudd had won, before I even watched it.

No point complaining to Sky. They are quite aware of what we want but for some reason are unwilling to provide it.

All this forum does is to provide a platform for us to vent our feelings.

I don't think it influences Sky in any way.

This message was authored by tragopan This message was authored by: tragopan

Have just checked Discovery's Paris coverage and what joy to find I can even watch the qualifying matches on my laptop!  Please Sky take note, or please Discovery take the tennis over from Sky!

This message was authored by Bubblesjs This message was authored by: Bubblesjs

@PhilHampson-Sky 

Thanks for this - I have now activated my Discovery+ subscription for free 

This message was authored by Oddie2004 This message was authored by: Oddie2004

How do you sign up for free Discovery+.I am a hd+ customer so do not think it is possible but have a full sports subscription.is there a link please.

This message was authored by Trips+out This message was authored by: Trips+out

Just type discovery + into wherever you get your applications from. And sign up with the basic subscription plan. You will get access to all courts throughout the tournament.

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

For the French Open:

As well as HD coverage  on the two Eurosport channels on Sky and all the live courts avaialable on the Discovery+ app (app free to Sky customers) there will be an HDR stream for one live match or replays from Monday morning.

Acccesed as in previous years from the two Eurosport channels, via the on screen 'red button' on screen 'watch in uhd' link on Sky Q and Sky Stream.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@lettice wrote:

For the French Open:

As well as HD coverage  on the two Eurosport channels on Sky and all the live courts avaialable on the Discovery+ app (app free to Sky customers) there will be an HDR stream for one live match or replays from Monday morning.

Acccesed as in previous years from the two Eurosport channels, via the on screen 'red button' on screen 'watch in uhd' link on Sky Q and Sky Stream.

On Sky stream Eurosport UHD will be on Channek 906 programs start from 6.30am on 26th May.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by dellboy42 This message was authored by: dellboy42

I have a Sky Q box with a Sky Sport subscription including TNT Sport.  I want to watch one of the games not selected by Eurosport 1 or 2. I have the Discovery + app but if I select any game to watch, I get a screen saying I need to subscribe to TNT Sport but I already do. How can I view any of the other games live?

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Really annoying that the sync is really bad and out on the 4K button. Are Sky going to fix this on Stream?

This message was authored by PhilHampson-Sky This message was authored by: PhilHampson-Sky

A little off topic but just to remind tennis fans that as well as Stuttgart next week, where Murray & Draper are playing, hopefully covered by Sky, there is a Challenger tournament at Nottingham, where Cam Norrie & Dan Evans are playing. Hopefully their matches will be shown on Challenger TV, accessible via the ATP website.

@PhilHampson-Sky Surbiton this week is also available on LTA site for free this week

This message was authored by Cam4 This message was authored by: Cam4

As Roland Garros draws to a close who else is dreading having to come back to Sky's coverage? Almost feel spoilt with the last two weeks of coverage on Discovery plus.

This message was authored by tragopan This message was authored by: tragopan

My thoughts entirely!!

@Cam4 @tragopan couldn't agree more.

I won't be going back to Sky just yet as will focus on grass tournaments and Olympics! 

Off to Surbiton tomorrow and Eastbourne finals plus Boulter and Raducanu both playing in Nottingham 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion