Discussion topic: Super Sunday in UHD/HDR

This message was authored by JackintheSkyQBox This message was authored by: JackintheSkyQBox

Super Sunday in UHD/HDR

Has anyone else noticed that the first of the two games on Super Sunday for the last 3/4 weeks isn't being shown in UHD/HDR from the start?

They are showing it on the Main Event UHD channel but only from 2 pm and not 1 pm. This weekend they are showing Scottish football and not the build-up in UHD/HDR. Sky used to have the game on the Ultra HD select button channel, so even if there was something else on the main event channel you could watch and record the build-up in UHD. The other aspect of this is you could series link in UHD/HDR, whereas you can't on the ME channel. This is a silly backwards step, that makes no sense. I have contacted viewerR@sky.uk but they are rude and passive-aggressive and frankly are disgusting to talk to.

Not only is there no reason for this, as games like last night's one was on both the ME UHD channel and the select button Ultra HD channel, so nothing is stopping them. It's almost as if they are making it worse on purpose and they are falsely advertising it too, as being in UHD from 1 pm.

Change this back Sky @Chloe-W22 

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Super Sunday in UHD/HDR

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Viewer Relations are indeed the people to raise this with. I've never heard them described as 'rude' before.

It's not something the Community here can help with.

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Super Sunday in UHD/HDR

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JackintheSkyQBox  Just to make you aware no sky staff on the forum have any control over what or how something is being transmitted, there is nothingh that can do to "Change this back"

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion