Discussion topic: Sky sports Premier League highlights - Useless!!!!!!!!!

This message was authored by alfa This message was authored by: alfa

Sky sports Premier League highlights - Useless!!!!!!!!!

At least the last 4 weeks of Premier League footy 30mins highlights of games have been unwatchable.

Some how SKY cannot work out to edit 30mins highlights of ONE game. For me its been Palace games.

One game had 10mins of another game which missed the last 20-30 mins of my game I wanted to watch.

The last two Newcastle v Palace & Palace v Spurs have been the worst with only 15 & 5 mins of the actual games in the 30 mins recorded with other games at the start of the 30 mins.

Surley SKY can EDIT highlights correctyl????

Sort it SKY.

Best Answers
This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte Answer

Re: Sky sports Premier League highlights - Useless!!!!!!!!!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You could email viewer relations at viewerR@sky.uk as this is a forum mainly for customer to customer 

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte Answer

You could email viewer relations at viewerR@sky.uk as this is a forum mainly for customer to customer 

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by Reg1952 This message was authored by: Reg1952

Absolutely agree. Rubbish recording of highlights. The roughly 30 minute segments splits half way through. If you're lucky you get the missing segment on the beginning of the next match. Today the second half of Wolves v Palace was completely sliced and lost as there was no following recording. It's a mess. Can I have a refund on a useless system ?  I think I know the answer 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Reg1952 again - if you want to be heard by Sky, make your views onown to the Viewer Relations team.

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

@Reg1952 wrote:

Absolutely agree. Rubbish recording of highlights. The roughly 30 minute segments splits half way through. If you're lucky you get the missing segment on the beginning of the next match. Today the second half of Wolves v Palace was completely sliced and lost as there was no following recording. It's a mess. 

Viewer relations email address is in post above your post.

I think the problem may relate of programme before over runs (particularly live sports), they run the highlights in order afterwards.

Best thing to do is record the highlight match on after it (and before it too if you experienced highlights starting too early)

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion