Discussion topic: Sheer amount of rubbish channels on Sky

This message was authored by kingkenny12 This message was authored by: kingkenny12

Re: Sheer amount of rubbish channels on Sky

You just said it yourself since Comcast took over they have invested in a FEW sky original programs over 5 YEARS and that with the best will in the world that a guess, But you can have all the fancy studios in the world but the fact of the matter is a few sky originals is hardly going to bring more subscribers in.  As I have said all these sky channels does not mean quality programming in fact quite the opposite it dilutes the product dramatically to the point of showing third rate rubbish on most of there so called flag ship channels to fill in there allotted programming for the day and week. 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

One person's 'rubbish' is another person's treasure. You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but it's not the only valid opinion, except to you.. 

This message was authored by kingkenny12 This message was authored by: kingkenny12

If there was treasure on sky I would not be in such a rush to get rid of this junk they call believe in better. Believe in third rate programs more like. And lots of repeated programs for your money each month. I won't make the same mistake again with this company 😕

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion