Discussion topic: Re: It won't let me watch the good wife, it says I need to upgrade?

This message was authored by Birdylady47 This message was authored by: Birdylady47

Re: It won't let me watch the good wife, it says I need to upgrade?

I was watching 'The Good Wife' on Sky Demand, I got to series 2/episode 21 and when  I tuned in next to watch, it had completly disapeared , searched all through, but nothing. 

I noticed that it has now gone onto Paramount+ which need a subscription, which I think is tricky, as we pay enough for our Sky subscription and adding another add on is not good customer service, as it's bumping up the subscription and  by stealth.

Not good form,

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Birdylady47 

The rights to shows like this only last for a certain period of time and as so you do need to check when a series is being removed as for the likes of Sky Q you have give a 30 day countdown as you can see further down the page here:

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/How-to/On-Demand-expiry-amp-deletion-dates/ba-p/2658392

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

It was Channel 4 rights that expired at the start of this month not Sky, it was already on Paramount+ aswell

Sky themselves recently acquired Elsbeth for Sky Witness, airing from 23rd July  so I wonder if they might add both The Good Wife & The Good Fight (1-3 left Prime at the end of April and 6 hasn't aired in the UK) to their On Demand service.

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2024/07/04/sky-witness-picks-up-good-wife-fight-spin-off-elsbeth-for-the-...

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion