Discussion topic: NBC PFT Live moving to evenings

This message was authored by Kenwynman This message was authored by: Kenwynman

NBC PFT Live moving to evenings

Good evening. I have loved PFT  being on live, midday, Mon to Fri. A brilliant decision by Sky.

I am concerned that just because the lesser, product being shown at 12.00 next week instead, called ‘’Good Morning Football’ is coming to London for a week,, that PFT Live (a hugely better programme in every way) will go back to an evening slot and then stay there afterwards. That would be entirely wrong for all lovers of the NFL in the Uk.  

PFT Live needs to be shown live. GMF would lose nothing by not being shown live, and transmitted later in the day.

Can we be reassured that PFT will be shown live again soon? If yes, when that might be?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: NBC PFT Live moving to evenings

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kenwynman wrote:

Can we be reassured that PFT will be shown live again soon? If yes, when that might be?

Why not ask Viewer Relations at Sky about this - viewerR@sky.uk

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Kenwynman
Topic Author

Tried that. It's usually a bit like poking a dead dog with a stick. Was redirected by Sky to the website and this forum. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As we are customers here we can't tell you what Sky Sports plans are with regards to this. Have you not had a reply from them ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Kenwynman
Topic Author

I have resent the email to the viewerR address, this time got the proper response and ref number rather than one telling me I needed to take further action ie contact via the website. I used the Forum just to see what might happen and whether or not others were getting the same stiff arm  response from the viewerR address. 

This message was authored by dumerboy This message was authored by: dumerboy

They presenters just said that is down to Sky making the decision to move it to the evening slot, nothing to do with them. So Sky, tell us the truth as to why you've stopped broadcasting it live?

This message was authored by Jdog This message was authored by: Jdog

Yes sky, why is PFT no longer live, tell us the truth. 

This message was authored by Tartarus16 This message was authored by: Tartarus16

Having watched 3 days of the Good Morning Football show there are some aspects of the show this week that have verged on cultural appropriation. In this day and age I can't imagine Sky or any of the UK channels would commission a production to give a similar format if the show was to stereotype other cultures in the way this show has been doing this week. This is more like the pre-politically correct version of Soccer AM from the 90s which I would imagine would not get made now. 

This message was authored by dumerboy This message was authored by: dumerboy

But they're broadcasting it unedited in the evening slot though.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion