Discussion topic: Missing episode 4 Burden of Proof

This message was authored by Gizza This message was authored by: Gizza

Missing episode 4 Burden of Proof

I'm unable to access episode 4 of Burden of Proof on Sky documentaries and there is no information on when it will be available. Anybody know why it's not available 

Best Answers
This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice Answer

Re: Missing episode 4 Burden of Proof

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

On Sky Q

If I say 'Burdon of Proof series 1' using the Sky Q voice remote, it brings up in the 'Available to download' tab, episodes 1-4. for downloading.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@Gizza 

Sky only lists three episodes: my guess would be either #4 hasn't been broadcast yet, or possibly it's run into legal issues.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by mumstaxi This message was authored by: mumstaxi

I also need to know this. What happened to Jennifer??!?

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@mumstaxi 

A quick internet search would suggest that nothing definitive has ever been established: the television programme makes some insinuations without drawing any conclusions (which could, as I suggested above, have legal implications) as is typical in this genre of 'entertainment'.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by d2h This message was authored by: d2h

@Gizza wrote:

I'm unable to access episode 4 of Burden of Proof on Sky documentaries and there is no information on when it will be available. Anybody know why it's not available 

Sky will need to fix it at their end as they don't appear to have uploaded it to their server. All 4 episodes should absolutely be there. 

You can watch all 4 episodes with a Now subscription... but that kind of defeats the object of paying for Sky.

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice Answer

On Sky Q

If I say 'Burdon of Proof series 1' using the Sky Q voice remote, it brings up in the 'Available to download' tab, episodes 1-4. for downloading.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
Gizza
Topic Author
This message was authored by Gizza This message was authored by: Gizza

Yes just checked it's there now. Wasn't previously 🤷‍♂️

This message was authored by mumstaxi This message was authored by: mumstaxi

Thanks all!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion