Discussion topic: Issue with Sky entertainment

This message was authored by lukecm This message was authored by: lukecm

Issue with Sky entertainment

Hi recently joined Sky after wanting sky sports and also had a deal with Sky entertainment in the package as it was free for 2 months. However I do not use it at all and the price will be double and I thought you could change it out of the package like with bt and sky where you can add/ remove them from your package. Anybody no what to do? As I want to stay with Sky  for the sports but don't want to be paying extra for something I don't use as i'm still and student.

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Re: Issue with Sky entertainment

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sky Entertainment is the base package that you add extras like Movies and Sport etc..., you cannot remove the base package

Annie  ( I am Neurodivergent )
Sky support for Sky+HD and earlier systems has ended, you can still get support if you already have Sky Protect insurance otherwise you'll have to find your own 3rd party company to get support from at your own expense
This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

what sky service did you get? sky q, sky stream, sky glass?

Please note Now is a separate company and have their own help forums

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

lukecm
Topic Author

Sky stream I think I didn't know there was a difference 🤣. I was trying to look for just sports packages and was unsuccessful and only chose this one because you got the entertainment for free for 2 months. Thanks a lot for you help

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

@lukecm wrote:

Sky stream I think I didn't know there was a difference 🤣. I was trying to look for just sports packages and was unsuccessful and only chose this one because you got the entertainment for free for 2 months. Thanks a lot for you help

You need to cancel everything and get a Sports only subscription from NOW. 

The NOW app is available on many smart TVs or can be downloaded to most streaming devices for free from the relevant App Store. 

lukecm
Topic Author

Thank you so much

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion