Discussion topic: Forces TV 181 has disappeared

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

lucy1885
Topic Author
This message was authored by lucy1885 This message was authored by: lucy1885

Re: Forces TV 181 has disappeared

I don't have Sky Q, Sky or BT Broadband.   I have Sky Plus, Eir Broadband.

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@lucy1885 

I find the historical incongruity of that particular channel crossing national borders somewhat amusing.

Unfortunately without it I suspect your choices are going to be limited until services like Britbox have an official release over there.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by samspedding This message was authored by: samspedding

Absolutely gutted that Forces TV has gone, fabulous old fashioned programs like Hart to Hart and Chips. Loved it 😭

lucy1885
Topic Author
This message was authored by lucy1885 This message was authored by: lucy1885

I am English through and through and married to an Irishman from West Cork who spent over 60 years in England.    We moved here when I retired in 2010.   It is quite civilized really and quite cultured over here, although John misses the British Real ale.    He is an Irishman who does not like the black stuff.   However,  we can buy the bottles from some supermarkets and the off licence so all is not bad.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion