Order tracking - Server error

Runner
Post 1 of 9

Order tracking - Server error

Placed an order recently, logged on to sky.com website to track my order, when clicking on track my order a blank page opens with server error in top left corner - please fix this ASAP.

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 9

Re: Order tracking - Server error

Try clearing your cookies etc or a different browser.

Runner
Post 3 of 9

Tried that a few times and a few different browsers and devices.  Website needs fixing.  Please sort the problem out.

Oracle
Post 4 of 9

For your information, mark does not work for sky!

Annie I DO NOT work for sky!

Sky Customer since 1989, Sky forum Oracle since 2012, Sky+HD user, Public beta tester for Sky, Apple & Microsoft, Computer analyst/programmer, Web designer, Xbox One X Gamer, I love technology, my main viewing is with YouTube & Twitch

when posting your issue could you please include ALL the steps you have gone through to try and fix the issue so that people do not have to waste time suggesting things you have already tried, also be as detailed as possible with the information you provide as there can never be too much, thanks

Runner
Post 5 of 9

Thank you for info.  Can someone help here that works for Sky?

Oracle
Post 6 of 9

This forum is primarily customer-to-customer help, you could try contacting Sky by phone or social media 

Annie I DO NOT work for sky!

Sky Customer since 1989, Sky forum Oracle since 2012, Sky+HD user, Public beta tester for Sky, Apple & Microsoft, Computer analyst/programmer, Web designer, Xbox One X Gamer, I love technology, my main viewing is with YouTube & Twitch

when posting your issue could you please include ALL the steps you have gone through to try and fix the issue so that people do not have to waste time suggesting things you have already tried, also be as detailed as possible with the information you provide as there can never be too much, thanks

Highlighted
Runner
Post 7 of 9

OK thanks.

Staff
Staff
Post 8 of 9

Hi @Rudolph7 apologies you are having issues. I'll get someone to DM you to get more info and hopefully help, if they haven't already.
Staff
Staff
Post 9 of 9

Hi @Rudolph7 Thanks for raising this. We were able to replicate the error you were seeing and have put a fix in place, so hopefully should all work for you now. Thanks again for letting us know and apologies for any inconvenience.
Recommended Threads
14-07-2018 09:16 PM
Oracle 10-08-2018 07:08 PM
Community Manager 29-10-2018 09:24 AM
Oracle 02-11-2018 08:27 PM
3 weeks ago 07:34 AM