05 Apr 2020 12:05 PM
hievery time i acess the sky website i get an eror mesage saying:
Unfortunately we can't process your request online right now Please try again later or alternatively view the status of your account.
it makes no differenc how i access mobile laptop ipad it is the same. i have made complaits about this several times over the last 6months and noone i helping.
has anyone else experienced this.
its crazy as i wanna spend money but cant, its like sky doesnt want me to spend.
28 Apr 2020 10:13 AM
28 April 2020 - still the same. Ditto your situation. I put it down to Covid-19, but clearly that is not the issue from what was said earlier.
05 May 2020 02:47 PM
I'm the same. Can't email them, can't call them, won't respond to online chat..... they are happy to take your money but that's it....
07 May 2020 12:13 PMPosted by a Sky employee
07 May 2020 12:36 PM
I'm wanting to see what offers are open to me as I'm out of contract and paying full price for everything so I want to see how costs can be reduced
07 May 2020 01:00 PM
I was trying to order an additional Sky Q Mini.
07 May 2020 01:48 PMPosted by a Sky employee
When you signed in does it show all the correct details for your account, can you see the package you're currently on?
If so clearing your web browser cookies and website data might help if you're still having a problem. And it would also be worth trying a different web browser and device.
07 May 2020 02:05 PM
Yes, it did have my account details. Just tried another browser that I have never used for sky.com.
When I selected Producs & Packages, I got this screen: https://www.sky.com/shop/choose/ineligible showing the text in large writing "Unfortunately we can't process your request online right now"
I then selected the TV link, then Sky Q, and got to a page which said "You already have Sky Multiscreen". There was a button to Add Mini box (for £50.00). When I press the button I get routed to the ineligable page again.
07 May 2020 02:36 PM
Tried on different browsers and different pc, but no change
07 May 2020 03:37 PMPosted by a Sky employee
Thanks for trying.
I've been looking into your problem @sdfadgfsdg and sorry there is a stock issue with mini boxes at the moment and we're not sure when this will be resolved so that will be why you're unable to order online right now.
Sorry that didn't work @Frustrated+2020 if you do want to see how costs can be reduced you can call in. It's our billing line that is closed but if you go through to the value team they will be able to hep. When you call in you need to listen to the full recorded message and when you're asked what the issue is say "downgrade package" and that should get you to the value team. We are prioritising vulnerable customers and key workers so there may be a wait for our other customers but if you stay on the line an advisor will be with you as soon as possible. The departments opening hours are 8.45am to 8pm.
Hope that helps.
07 May 2020 03:47 PM
@FernSparrow Thank you for looking at this. Clearly there is a website usability issue as it would have been helpful to have been notified of that. Hopefully someone in the development teams will resolve at some point. In the mean time I will try again from time to time.
02 Jun 2020 03:06 PM
I am just trying to rejoin sky, for Broadband and I get this same message, so they are not even open to me spending money with them.
They are convinced that 90% of people find what they need on Sky.com which leaves 10% of people with NO option to communicate. Other companies seem capable of saving phone queries for vulnerable customers but offering Web Chat help for other customers.
Oh well, Vodaphone is £6 a month cheaper - perhaps their website will allow me to place an order.
02 Jun 2020 03:07 PM
I have just replied to another query about this error message.
I will try another browser and see if it happens again. Thanks for the suggestions.
02 Jun 2020 03:14 PM
I've still got the same issues. The website won't let me do anything. Tired on different browsers, different equipment but nothing, just keeps telling me to check my account status,
02 Jun 2020 03:20 PMPosted by a Sky employee
I don't believe there are any stock issues anymore so if you aren't able to process the orders online after trying different browsers etc then the only option would be to call in and discuss with an adviser. There will be a longer wait due to prioritising vulnerable customers and key workers but if when asked the reason for the call you just say 'speak to adviser' then stay on the line you should be put in the queue to speak with somebody.
No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.
Search Sky Community
Start a new discussion
On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hoursNew Discussion