No phone line or Broadband for 7 Days!!

Highlighted
New Viewer
Post 1 of 3

No phone line or Broadband for 7 Days!!

Anyone else had no broadband or phone line for 7 days, and can’t get any response or resolution?!?  Every time I call I get a different excuse!! And have had 2 separate appointments booked for an openreach engineer to come out waited in all day and no one turned up or notified me?! And to add insult to injury I had even had a text in the morning to say I would be charged £65 if I wasn’t there . Absolutely disgraceful customer service and no care given what so ever that I have had no service for 7 days now and no answers as to when my service will resume!! 

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 3

Re: No phone line or Broadband for 7 Days!!

All you can do is to contact Sky to find out what is happening. When you first contacted them they should have run some tests on your line to try to locate where the fault was, do you know if they did this because if the fault was outside of your property then Openreach would not normally need to visit your home.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Community Manager
Post 3 of 3

Re: No phone line or Broadband for 7 Days!!

Hi VR39,

@caesarome is right, the best thing to do is contact us.

The customer service agents will be able to track the progress of your fault and offer some insights into what has taken place up to this point.

Mark
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
Recommended Threads
22-03-2018 07:09 PM
18-07-2018 09:27 PM
2 weeks ago 11:58 AM
18-06-2018 08:11 PM
14-05-2018 06:50 PM