Discussion topic: My phone line has gone dead. Broadband is fine. Can't call Sky about it because the phone is dead!

This message was authored by The_Linnet_Bard This message was authored by: The_Linnet_Bard

My phone line has gone dead. Broadband is fine. Can't call Sky about it because the phone is dead!

I've seen other people asking about this but none of the suggestions help and, as I said in the post title, I can't call Sky because the phone isn't working. 

Can anybody help, please? 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: My phone line has gone dead. Broadband is fine. Can't call Sky about it because the phone is dea

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you have made no changes to your broadband package and that you broadband hub does not have a voice light on it then try running this line test:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/broadband-diagnostic-start

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
The_Linnet_Bard
Topic Author
This message was authored by The_Linnet_Bard This message was authored by: The_Linnet_Bard

Re: My phone line has gone dead. Broadband is fine. Can't call Sky about it because the phone is dea

Thanks for the suggestion but I've already checked (and re-checked) and the broadband is working fine.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

That link should test both your broadband and phone so I presume it reported no issues, if so you will need to find a way to contact Sky, perhaps try x (twitter) or facebook messenger, links to which can be found at the bottom of this page.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
The_Linnet_Bard
Topic Author

Thank you for the help. I will try emailing them or look for a suitable chat widget on the main Sky page.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Just to forewarn you, Sky don't use email as a general means of contact, so you may not get a reply.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion