Increases

Runner
Post 1 of 3

Increases

Why have Sky decided to increase their subscriptions over the next 2 months, mine will go up from £42.79 to £56.49 by August, well it will not because I am going to cancel Sky as I am not in a contract now, disgusting, if I had not checked my fufutre payments I would not have known until it was taken out of my bank, they have not informed me so stuff them, I'm off if they do not go back to my original payments as I just cannot afford the increases

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 3

Re: Increases

The most likely reason for the increase is that a discount you've had has come to an end. If that's the case, your subscription costs aren't likely to go back to your original payments unless you do something about it. Give Sky a call to see what they can do. It's not an issue that the forum can help with as nobody here has access to your account.

Highlighted
Oracle
Post 3 of 3

Re: Increases

@sallirb wrote:

Why have Sky decided to increase their subscriptions over the next 2 months, mine will go up from £42.79 to £56.49 by August, well it will not because I am going to cancel Sky as I am not in a contract now, disgusting, if I had not checked my fufutre payments I would not have known until it was taken out of my bank, they have not informed me so stuff them, I'm off if they do not go back to my original payments as I just cannot afford the increases

Hi @sallirb Sky have not increased the subscription prices so it's more of a case that your discount has come to an end. When you were given your discount you would have been told how long it was for. Sky would have told you at the time when your discount would come to an end, so it's not really disgusting at all.

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com
Recommended Threads
14-07-2018 09:16 PM
Oracle 01-05-2018 08:25 PM
Oracle 23-05-2018 05:01 PM
Oracle 25-04-2018 12:19 AM
Oracle a week ago 07:08 PM