Discussion topic: Can’t get 1471 on my landline to find who called me.

This message was authored by Jeannie10 This message was authored by: Jeannie10

Can’t get 1471 on my landline to find who called me.

Rarely use landline however got two incoming calls but when answered no one was there so pressed 1471 to see who called but was told 'Sorry the service requested is not available from this line'. - but I thought 1471 was free with my package!    Tried everything to get to speak to someone but of course no luck as Sky only want to talk with you if you want to spend more money!  The robot was as usual totally unhelpful.   Tried to find if I could see a list of incoming and outgoing calls but couldn't do this either.  

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Can’t get 1471 on my landline to find who called me.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It will need reporting to Sky, 150 being the free number to use or we can alert Sky's messaging team to see if they can assist you and if they do get in contact via here then it will not be until tomorrow now so let us know if you want to be contacted via them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Jeannie10 

Outgoing calls will be on your bill (apart from freephone numbers). The only list of incoming calls will be on the phone if it has that capability. 1471 is included in your Sky Talk package. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Jeannie10 the 1471 service is free, but as with some other call features, it isn't available on all Sky Talk lines. Has it worked before on your Sky service?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion