Discussion topic: "You do not have the Sky+ entitlement" for catchup or boxsets

This message was authored by Psychomech This message was authored by: Psychomech

"You do not have the Sky+ entitlement" for catchup or boxsets

Hi, I recently cancelled my Sky+ subscription, but yesterday I got an offer that convinced me to rejoin.

After reactivation I can see the subscription channels again, like sports and cinema, and the pause and record functions are fine, but I cannot access the catchup or boxsets areas as I lack "Sky+ entitlement".

I've unplugged it, rebuilt the planner, reinserted the card etc, but it didn't work.

According to the box settings the network connection is OK, and I have reset my router.

Any other suggestions, or have Sky done something to my account when they've switched me back on?

Thanks.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Re: "You do not have the Sky+ entitlement" for catchup or boxsets

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Phone Sky and they will re-enable the Sky+ features by sending a signal to your Sky box

Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent )

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Phone Sky and they will re-enable the Sky+ features by sending a signal to your Sky box

Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent )
Psychomech
Topic Author
This message was authored by Psychomech This message was authored by: Psychomech

Sorted now thanks.  Required another reset and waiting 30 mins but it eventually took.

This message was authored by hearts123 This message was authored by: hearts123

I cannot get thru to Sky to solve this problem.  If tbey don't contact me Im cancelling my subscription. Was on the phone gor sn hour wsiting on an answer, hang up in the end.

I have a full Sub and 3 boxes help me or Im stopping the direct debit!!

YOU DO NOT HAVE TBE SKY+ ENTITELMENT

I DO I OAY FOR THIS DORT IT 😡 

This message was authored by 1j8byn11 This message was authored by: 1j8byn11

Cant record or watch previous recordings as it says You do not have the sky+ entitlement.Have 4 boxes 2 are fine the other 2 say this

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion