Discussion topic: We have got no picture on Sky. It says the sky viewing card needs to be paired with your Sky HD box.

This message was authored by Carol107 This message was authored by: Carol107

We have got no picture on Sky. It says the sky viewing card needs to be paired with your Sky HD box.

We have got no picture on Sky. it says the Sky viewing card needs to be paired with your Sky HD box. It says press select button to link, we have done but it has not worked.

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Re: We have got no picture on Sky. It says the sky viewing card needs to be paired with your Sky HD

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Carol107 wrote:

We have got no picture on Sky. it says the Sky viewing card needs to be paired with your Sky HD box. It says press select button to link, we have done but it has not worked.

Try performing a New Install

See question Q21 in my Sky Plus F⋅A⋅Q

Additional help with your viewing card can be found here
Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent - ASD )
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: We have got no picture on Sky. It says the sky viewing card needs to be paired with your Sky HD

@Annie+UK Nice to see links in that post👍

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I have a template for some issue but not all

Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent - ASD )

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion