Discussion topic: Sky sports plus not working although I signed up and it has been working

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Sky sports plus not working although I signed up and it has been working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Matt+Barrick wrote:
I don't have full sports, I only signed up for sky sports plus...the new channel for EFL games.

@Matt+Barrick 

Not aware of that being an option as it's only available to subscribers to the whole Sky Sports subscription. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Matt+Barrick  That's the issue then 

you need the sky sports complete pack to receive sky sports plus 

why it would work previously I have no idea 

if you can access 402/403 only this doesn't give access to 412

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
Matt+Barrick
Topic Author
This message was authored by Matt+Barrick This message was authored by: Matt+Barrick

That's not the case...you can just get the new channel...£20 per month rolling contract. I signed up and has been working @Daniel0210 

Matt+Barrick
Topic Author
This message was authored by Matt+Barrick This message was authored by: Matt+Barrick

Sky sports plus on its own was an offer...I signed up. @SKY1992bf @Daniel0210 @caesarome 

And it's on my bill too.

Maybe they've changed their mind! 

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Matt+Barrick wrote:

That's not the case...you can just get the new channel...£20 per month rolling contract. I signed up and has been working @Daniel0210 

@Matt+Barrick  You can get football only (402/403) but this doesn't include the extra games on 412 or red button 

sky has been quite clear on this in press release and media reports that only the complete sports package will grant access 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Matt+Barrick 

See the link I posted from the News section of the forum pages which includes this section…

Please Note: Customers with Sky+ (with a full sports subscription) will receive the new Sky Sports+ Channel, but will not have access to the live streams as Sky+ is not compatible with the Sky Sports App.  

Only customers with the complete Sky Sports pack will get access to Sky Sports+ at no extra cost. Anybody with individual sports packs will need to upgrade.  

Sky customer since 2001
Matt+Barrick
Topic Author

@Daniel0210 that's new...there was an offer that I signed up to about a fortnight ago...for just 412. And worked. I'll need to ring them then and get full sports then if I want 412. 

Matt+Barrick
Topic Author

@Daniel0210 just signed up for full sky sports and 402 and 403 work but, guess what, 412 doesn't on the TV or my mobile 🤦

@Matt+Barrick 

Changing to the full Sky Sports subscription may not bring instant access to the sports channels. 

Sky customer since 2001

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion